Human Resource Professionals of Minnesota is here to help you grow. Learn new skills, use your talents and meet new people by helping us help our membership.
Our committees include:
· College Relations
· Diversity & Inclusion
· Programming (Conferences, Luncheon programs)
· Public Relations
To complete a board and committee interest form click here.
To join one of these committees or to learn more about volunteer opportunities with HRP-MN, please complete the online volunteer application form.
Get Involved...Build Relationships, click here to Learn More.
Please note: You must be a member of HRP-MN to join a committee. If you are interested in joining the association, check out our member benefits, or join online.
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
PHR/SPHR certification exam prep course Facilitators
Facilitate one or more of the semi-annual, 10-week course sessions, utilizing the SHRM Learning System. Topics include:
- Business Management & Strategy
- Workforce Planning & Employment
- HR Development
- Compensation & Benefits
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Risk Management Requirements
- PHR, SPHR or GPHR certification
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the topic.
SHRM Foundation Director
- Educate the chapter membership regarding the existence, purpose, and ongoing activities of the SHRM Foundation.
- Encourage the chapter membership to contribute financially to the SHRM Foundation as a show of support for the human resources profession.
- Encourage the chapter membership to support an annual contribution to the SHRM Foundation by the chapter.
- Advise and update the chapter membership of the SHRM Foundation's activities and fund-raising needs.
- Participate in the SHRM Foundation Core Leadership Area conference calls and webcasts.
Sponsorship Committee members
Help identify and secure sponsors for conferences, luncheons, annual HRP sponsorships, etc.
Membership Committee members
Participate in planning meetings, helping with various membership initiatives, etc.
If you would like to volunteer in a role not listed, contact Candace Bowman.
For more information
Contact Shirley Schaff: firstname.lastname@example.org