Human Resource Professionals of Minnesota is here to help you grow. Learn new skills, use your talents and meet new people by helping us help our membership.
Our committees include:
- College Relations
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Programming (Conferences, Luncheon programs)
- Public Relations
To complete a board and committee interest form click here.
To join one of these committees or to learn more about volunteer opportunities with HRP-MN, please complete the online volunteer application form.
Get Involved...Build Relationships, click here to Learn More.
Please note: You must be a member of HRP-MN to join a committee. If you are interested in joining the association, check out our member benefits, or join online.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
PHR/SPHR certification exam prep course Facilitators
· Facilitate one or more of the semi-annual, 10-week course sessions, utilizing the SHRM Learning System. Topics include:
o Business Management & Strategy
o Workforce Planning & Employment
o HR Development
o Compensation & Benefits
o Employee & Labor Relations
o Risk Management
o PHR, SPHR or GPHR certification
o Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the topic.
SHRM Foundation Director
· Educate the chapter membership regarding the existence, purpose, and ongoing activities of the SHRM Foundation.
· Encourage the chapter membership to contribute financially to the SHRM Foundation as a show of support for the human resources profession.
· Encourage the chapter membership to support an annual contribution to the SHRM Foundation by the chapter.
· Advise and update the chapter membership of the SHRM Foundation's activities and fund-raising needs.
· Participate in the SHRM Foundation Core Leadership Area conference calls and webcasts.
Sponsorship Committee members
· Help identify and secure sponsors for conferences, luncheons, annual HRP sponsorships, etc.
Membership Committee members
· Participate in planning meetings, helping with various membership initiatives, etc.
· If you would like to volunteer in a role not listed, contact Kim Strandlund.
For more information